Wednesday, November 14, 2012

It's beginning to look a lot like....

Christmas!

My favorite time of the year!

I count down the days until December 1st starting January 1st.  Shh...don't tell my husband!

I have my Christmas shopping mostly done, Christmas music on my Pandora station and I'm dreaming of my December Daily album.  Although I document our everyday with Project Life, I love love love the December album.  It truly is magical....just like the season.

I'm trying to get everything in order for this year since we have a super busy December coming up full of trips to Disney World, 2nd birthdays, a girls trip to NYC, cookie parties and preschool Christmas shows.  

For most of my album I will be sticking with the kit from Studio Calico.



Beautiful, isn't it???


Anyone else doing a December Daily album?  I'd love to hear from you!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...