Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Tot Trays: Fun with Trains


Now that Anna is in preschool three days a week I have a little more time to spend one-on-one with my sweet little guy.  He loves trains soooo much so I thought it would be fun to put together some train tot trays for him.  He's so cute carrying the trays around.....and it's so interesting to see how differently he approaches the trays than Anna did at that age.  Too cute.

Here are our train "trays".


Color matching with trains


Lacing trains and other vehicles


Making train tracks in playdoh


Train dot page
(Dot page from here)


All of these are pretty simple and I have been leaving them out all the time.  He loves trains and has been enjoying these trays!!  It gets me excited about making trays again!!  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...