Thursday, February 10, 2011

ABC Fun - Letter B

We are working on the letter B and it's sound this week.  Just like for letter A, I started with our Alphabet Sensory Bin full of everything "B,b".  Then we matched up the letters A,B,C,D to the letter flashcards.  Sweet Girl is getting pretty good at this!!  I might have to add a few more letters just to keep it challenging!!  I also made up a bean bag game which was really fun!!


Alphabet Sensory Bin - Letter B
(Included in the bin are several bears, a banana, capital/lowercase "B,b", several balls, a basket, a bucket, a button and a baby).


B is for....bean bags


I stitched up some bean bags for Sweet Girl.  She had lots of fun throwing them around!


We played a fun bean bag game too!  I labeled four buckets with the letters A, B, C, D.  I would call out a letter and she had to try and throw the bean bag into the right bucket!!  Kinda like a baby corn hole game!


Learning is fun!


Check back at the end of the week to see our letter B crafts!



The Attached Mama's Alphabet Craft Collection

2 comments:

  1. Hi :-) I love these ideas!! Just wondering what you used to fill your bean bags?

    Thanks :-)
    Rosie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rosie! Thanks so much for your comments! I filled my bean bags with rice, split peas and beans....pretty much anything I had in my pantry. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...